Activities and nice things to see/do
- Besteck museum Fleckenberg
- Golfen in Schmallenberg
- Swimming in the Wellenfreibad of Schmallenberg
- Swimming, Sauna & Wellness in Sauerland Bad in Bad Fredeburg
- Karl May festival in Lennestadt-Elspe
- Avonturenpark Fort Fun in Bestwig-Wasserfal
- Wildpark in Sauerland
- Wisentpark between Aue-Wingeshausen and Jagdhaus (only 3 km away)
- De Atta-Hohle, the Queen of the stalactite caves
- Sauerland Museum in Ansberg
- The benedictenabdij of Graftschaft from 1072
- Kasteel Bad Berleburg, the baroque castle high above the current Center, is the center of the historic old town of Bad Berleburg. It is the palatial residence of the family Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and offers the visitor a look at former times but also in the present life of the family.
The lakes in the Sauerland
- Visit the nearby Biggesee. Also the Mohne-Henne-Sorpe and the Diemelsee are nice places to visit. Sure the journey through the beautiful Sauerland countryside is already an experience in itself. Go for a swim, boattrip or walk along the lake.
- All lakes are reservoirs created by a dam.